Portable Power Station,Sirius2500W,2016Wh
OXTECO Sirius 2500W Portable Power Station. LARGE, SAFE, FAST. An essential part of emergency blackout preparation and outdoor power supply.
- 1.6 HOURS FAST CHARGE: With OXTECO V+ Charge Tech, recharged at 10 times the speed of most portable power stations in the market with just a standard AC cable. (NO HEAVY, BULKY ADAPTOR or BRICK).
- SAFE UPGRADED LIFEPO4 BATTERY: Equipped with automotive-grade lithium iron phosphate battery, the Sirius 2500W power station is capable of 3500 charge and discharge cycles, with a product life of up to 15 years. Build- in smart chip and BMS, safe to use indoors and outdoors.
- HOURS OF POWER ON A SINGLE CHARGE: 2016wh huge capacity, which to meet different kinds of electricity demands outdoor usage for home, travel, camping, backseat on long road trips.
- MULTIPLE CHARGING OUTPUTS: 4 ac outputs, 4 USB outputs, 2 USB-C outputs, and USB-C input and output port, 1 car output, 2 DC outputs, and 1 wireless output. Power your smartphone, laptop, camera, drones, in-car appliances, CPAP machine, refrigerator, blender and more at anytime without worry.
- TRIPLE RECHARGEABLE MODES EFFCIENT SOLAR GENERATOR: The OXTECO SIRIUS power station can be charged via AC input(1.6 hours), car charger (8 hours) and solar panels (not include). We recommened to use 4 OXTECO SUNPOWER 100W solar panels to charge it.
- WORRY-FREE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE: We provide 24 months warranty for a guaranteed and 7/24 before and after sale service.
If you have any questions, welcome to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: 220V~240V & 100V~130V Voltage Range, 50Hz/60Hz Frequency available。
We will deliver the corresponding voltage and frequency according to your shipping address. If you have special needs, please fill in the “Order notes” on the checkout page.
Stay Powered, Wherever Life Takes You
Sirius 2500w power station can be used as a power center for travel as well as home. Features 2016Wh capacity, 3000W surge power, and multiple-output charge/recharge ports, Oxteco Sirius2500w power station could be your great partner when you need to power your devices like electric grill,microwave oven,rice cooker etc.
1.6H Quick Charge
Support Solar Charge
Pure Sine Wave
VERSATILE OUTDOOR POWER
Versatile outdoor power supply:
2016Wh large battery capacity, 2500W Rated Power and 3000W Surge Power from the pure-sine wave AC port.
All-in-one portable power station:
includes 2 PD100W ports(input&output),2 PD18W ports, 2 QC3.0 18W ports, two 5V/2.4A USB ports, two 38w DC5521 ports, 4 AC outlets (total 2500W), one 126w car output. Oxteco Sirius1200w provides stable power to 99% houhold appliances.
Super Quick V+charge Technology:
It supports DC XT60 800W charge (including MPPT solar charge), 2200W direct AC charge without adaper.
BMS Intelligent Protection
The intelligent battery management(BMS) chip can help avoid over voltage, overload, short circuit, over discharge etc and provide intelligent cooling for avoid over temperature. You can use it safely outdoor.
Portable power Station, Reliable & Quiet Outdoor Power Supply
( 1600W )
( 500W )
( 550W )
( 1300W )
( 1080W )
( 2300W )
( 1500W )
3 Ways to Charge
Can be charged by any solar panels (Oxteco sunpower100 is the best choice)
Charge via wall socket with our included adapter
Vehicle's 12V output
Charge via car cigarette lighter socket
Specifications of Sirius 2500w
- Capacity: 2016wh
- Cell Chemistry: LiPoFe4 Battery
- Lifecycle: 2000 cycles to 80%+ capacity
- Management System: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Over Current Protection, Over Discharge Protection, Over Charge Protection, Temprature Protection
- Working Temperature: 14-104℉ (-10-40℃)
- AC Adapter: About 1.6 Hours
- 12V Car Adaptor: About 21 Hours. 24V Adaptor: About 10.5 Hours
- 4* Sunpower 100W Solar Panel: About 6.3 Hours
NOTE: Recharging time can vary from different locations, temperatures, and weather. The actual time will be affected by these factors.
- AC Output: 110VAC, 60Hz, 2500W (4600W Surge)* 4 Ports
- USB-A Output: 5V2.4A *2 Port, QC18W*2 Ports
- USB-C Output: PD100W*2 Ports,
- USB-C Input &Output: PD65W*1 Port
- Car Output: 12V, 10A, 126W*1 Port
- DC Output: 12V, 10A, 120W*2 Ports
- Wireless Output: QI 18W* 1
- Product Dimensions: 288*450*355mm
- Product Weight：24.5KG
- V+ Charge, Unique Fast Charge Tech
- LED Light: 1W
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Certification: CEC, DOE, FCC, QC3.0, CA Prop 6527.5*17*21.5CM
In The Box
- 1* OXTECO 2500W Portable Power Station (2016Wh Portable Power Station)
- 1* AC Adapter
- 1* Car Charger Cable
- 1* User Manual
- 1*DC5521 Cable
- 1* MPPT Cable
We need 1 to 3 working days to process the order, and usually 7-10 days later you will receive your products for local warehouse delivery or 30-35 days later to receive your product for overseas shipping.
The shipping is delayed for some objective or uncontrolled reasons. We will notice our customer ahead for delays.
Our main shipping service provider is USPS.
During the busy Holiday season, processing times take longer than usual, and some delays are to be expected.
Oxteco is not responsible for any shipping deliveries that may be affected by customs duties, delays or loss due to natural disasters, or air and ground transportation strikes or delays.
A: Please note that the AC output port can only charge/power devices that operate at less than 2500-Watt. Once exceeding, the Sirius 2500W will shut off automatically. Please refer to your device specification before purchase.
A: Working time = 2016Wh* 0.85 / operating power of your device.
For reference, assuming power consumption of your device is 60W (might be a box fan), working time will be 2016Wh*0.85/60w=28.5hrs (rough calculated) .
Please note: actual power consumption varies from different usages, please consult Jackery for better purchase decision.
A: Within 1.6 hours from an AC wall outlet; Also another two recharge backup choices for your convenience, recharge from car port around 10 hours, and around within 6.5 hours from 4 OXTECO Sunpower solar panels.
A:The OXTECO Sirius 2500w is equipped with automotive-grade lithium iron phosphate battery.
A: Yes, you can use the Sirius 2500W to charge devices, while it's being re-charged at the same time.
Yes, our Sirius power station have a power saving function:
For AC output, when the output power is less than 3W, the power station will shut down automatically after 8 hours.
For DC output, when the output is less than 50mAh, the power station will shut down automatically after 4 hours.
For USB output, when the output is less than 30mAh, the power station will shut down automatically after 3 minutes.
When you turn on the power station, press the power button again, and you will see a DC icon on the LCD display, which means the DC output has been turned on.
Yes it can.
No, it is full bright, slow flash and fast flash
All OXTECO power stations have a built-in MPPT controller.
No. The internal Lithium Ion NMC batteries are not designed to be replaced.
It's best to check with your specific airline in order to see if you are allowed to get an extra carry on. if it's for medical reasons, let them know.
Please contact us via email@example.com with your solar panel's brand and model. We will check and reply you as soon as possible.
Bart Steed –
I bought this to have as a just in case kind of thing and after doing research on solar generators this was my choice very small footprint and lots of power. So if I get power outages at least I have a way to get by. Thanks OXTECO.
Mike Martin –
The power station as emergency back-up power for our house and to use on camping trips. With all the multiple output options, I’ve found we can watch tv, use Vitamix blender, coffee maker, refrigerator and keep every one of our multiple electronic devices powered up through quite a long power outage. In addition to emergency, this will be a staple on long drives, vacations, and car camping trips. Perfect power source
Rob Antinore –
This blows away the Competition. with a bigger inverter, much faster charging time and LifeP04 batteries for 5 times the life of lithium Ion. All in a very compact and easy to carry package. I’m loving mine
Jane Spain –
Item arrived earlier than stated (not a bad thing!) and after charging it, I tested all the output outlets and everything is working. Unit is a little heavier than I thought but that is most likely due to the large battery watt hour storage, so I don’t find that too much of an issue. The quality of the item seems to be of good quality. I really like that you can charge it using both the AC adapter and Solar panel which speeds up the charging time. Currently no issues with it. Since the main use for the unit is for emergencies where the power may go out, so far so good.
Kayla Moore –
Good. I like it.